Friday, July 10, 2009

a hollow voice

The azure sky over my head
A peice of land
Gurdle round with trees
Greenary floats
In the open field
Blowing cool fair breeze
Wandering birds
Chirruping, playing a dodge
Live their life happily
In the lap of the gentle nature
So clear the region
Ah! the pious atmosphere
All that the source of perrennial joy......

Extend my arms
To embrace the peculiar grace
Can make the happy union
Me, a man and nature
We, the perfect pair.
I shriek with joy-
"Give me wings
I want to fly
Like a bird
You heard...???"

Sound echoes
Collides
With the walls
Of my tender heart...

After a while
It re-echoes
But no more joyous now
Rather furious
makes me afraid
breaks my heart
Into small peices.....

Again, I scream
With hollow voice
"Oh! give me wings
I want to fly
Like a bird
You heard...???" ,

Bhawana

No comments:

Followers

About Me

अपने विचारों मैं उलझी किन राहों मैं नहीं भटकी खुद की तलाश में वक्त को बिताती हूँ पर जवाब नहीं पाती हूँ .... लोगों से मिलती हूँ ताल भी मिलाती हूँ अजनबी होने से थोडा खौफ खाती हूँ पर खुद को बहुत दूर बहुत दूर पाती हूँ ....