Monday, September 15, 2014

illusive thought

I wish , I could have erased what I said 
How very impossible, didn't I know -
That all those blossoms can't be turned to bud , 
That flowing rivers can't be reversed, 
That dead can't retrieve life...

Though I have learnt to make things possible .
But O' Napolean 
Can you make me a child ?
Can you bring me back 
my yesterdays fallen in a ditch ?
Can those past saddest songs
Change their tone and pitch ?

Man , a powerful being
Innovating and discovering things,
Yet an object to God .
Is it an illusive thought ?

2 comments:

Amiya chatterjee said...

Why do you disllike your yesterdays ?
You are today what you were in your yesterdays.

Bhawana Sharma said...

Thank u Amiya Da...
You were there and even now too your words soothes me...

Followers

About Me

अपने विचारों मैं उलझी किन राहों मैं नहीं भटकी खुद की तलाश में वक्त को बिताती हूँ पर जवाब नहीं पाती हूँ .... लोगों से मिलती हूँ ताल भी मिलाती हूँ अजनबी होने से थोडा खौफ खाती हूँ पर खुद को बहुत दूर बहुत दूर पाती हूँ ....