Monday, September 15, 2014

befriend forever

You are burgler,
You intruded my house
Snatched gold and jewels
Robbed me and took everything
That you found precious.
Acted , as your petty mind guided
Prosperity faded its shine 
You laughed a roaring laughter 
To make me frightened
Snatched my badges,
My designation
All dignity and decorum.
Again you laugh,
This time much louder.
But can enmity brings peace to us?
Behold, the destiny dances ,
Still my natural smile
Disturbs your mind
But you cannot rule my mind .
It can make you mad ,
It can make you sad
Oh my ignorant soul !
You are loosing yourself
Come on, let us bury the hatchet
And befriend forever.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

अपने विचारों मैं उलझी किन राहों मैं नहीं भटकी खुद की तलाश में वक्त को बिताती हूँ पर जवाब नहीं पाती हूँ .... लोगों से मिलती हूँ ताल भी मिलाती हूँ अजनबी होने से थोडा खौफ खाती हूँ पर खुद को बहुत दूर बहुत दूर पाती हूँ ....