Monday, September 15, 2014

goodluck

O! I shower all my blessings 
To my pretty sweet blossoms 
By God's grace and Almighty
I got a chance , His beauty.
We smile , we cherish sometimes 
And exchange a sort of energy
With zeal and bit of talent 
You came through 
With your shyness 
O! from the core of my heart 
I pray to God to bless you .
May you all get good grades 
your glory never fades
May you get healthy atmosphere 
you stay away from pressure ..
You flourish and do progress 
By Heaven and by His grace..
O God ! please do take care 
These are India's future..

No comments:

Followers

About Me

अपने विचारों मैं उलझी किन राहों मैं नहीं भटकी खुद की तलाश में वक्त को बिताती हूँ पर जवाब नहीं पाती हूँ .... लोगों से मिलती हूँ ताल भी मिलाती हूँ अजनबी होने से थोडा खौफ खाती हूँ पर खुद को बहुत दूर बहुत दूर पाती हूँ ....